Post your comments & questions
Good grief!! I had pneumonia once, thanksgiving 2003 when I was 21.. Not fun.. Hope he gets better soon! Sending good Firehawk vibes!
That really sounds like a battery problem. Just because you have battery voltage doesn't mean it will have good capacity. I'd pull the battery and take it to O'Rileys. They have a cell corder which is just a fancy box that induces a small amount of current in the cells and checks it's resistance. High internal resistance on Valve-Regulated Lead-Acid batteries is anything over 10K micro-ohms. This could very well be the issue, I work with a lot of batteries (everyday) and many people believe just because you have voltage your battery is good...Not the case!